April 5, 2010

BD's Happy Hour - 3.5 Turkeys

If you haven't made it to BD's Mongolian Grill in Mason for a Happy Hour you are doing your bank account a serious disservice.  You can get drafts from $1 for domestics to $2 for imports.  This is every weekday until 11 PM!  That's what I call a Happy Hour!

This particular Friday evening my girlfriend and I met up for this budget friendly happy hour and some apps before a movie.  It was one of the first nice nights after Daylight Savings and I jumped at the chance to sit on their patio.  We shared the Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Dumplings.  The Lettuce Wraps we salty and crunchy.  We found ourselves in need of more lettuce which I take to be a good sign.  The dumplings were pan friend perfectly and although I prefer the ones from Wild Ginger (mainly for their dipping sauce) these hit the spot.  I'm not a huge fan of the food at BDs but these appetizers were surprisingly yummy.


Located right next to the Deerfield Towne Center in Mason it's perfectly situated for a night out in suburbia.



Score: 36 points
Ambiance (3), Tastiness of Dishes (6), Menu (2), Drink Selection (4), Cost (9), Accessibility (4), Service (4), Location (4)







BD's Mongolian Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment